This week’s pro-con list is my “Should I Stare at this Used Games Rack Any Longer?” Pro-Con List, which I ask myself every time I visit an EB or video store.
- The bargain of the century awaits.
- My knowledge of used games prices will continue to expand, I will be able to save an ever expanding amount of money.
- If I stare long enough, a crate of mint Chrono Triggers is bound to show up.
- There is no actual money to be saved, spending less still implies that I spent more than nothing.
- I could be looking at movies instead.
- Nobody seems to do buy-2-get-1-free anymore, so there’s no point.